Yep, in addition to serving the Lord, it seems to be our mission to seek out all the good swimming holes in the area. So, once again, we went swimming this past weekend. The particular place had a small water fall running into it. It is located about 10 miles from San Luis, and it was just a short walk from the town of Rio Coco. This picture is the typical scenery in the area. Pretty impressive, huh?!

When we got to Rio Coco, a group of men were getting ready to take a string of horses and donkeys up into the mountains to harvest beans they had grown. The picture only shows a few, but there must have been twenty horses and bunch more guys.

Josh jumped off the high rocks in a couple places. I, however, not possessing the same degree of
bravery, chose to just float around the pool. And I actually didn’t swim for long. There were a ton of tiny fish, and they were nibbling everyone’s toes and legs. Well, I had a scab on my leg, and they kept attacking it. I figured I better not spend too much time allowing the nasty little carnivores to eat on me. Aside from that, it was a great trip. And, like any successful outing, it made Guildy good and tired so she took a nice, long nap when we got home:o)
No comments:
Post a Comment