
She also loves to “help” cook. When she wants to help she trucks over to the table and starts dragging a chair, which weighs at least as much as she does. Mostly she just wants to eat stuff. She particularly enjoys helping with tortillas because she likes eating the dough, which is just corn flour and water (pretty nasty, I think). She usually eats at least one and sometimes two balls of dough before we get them all cooked. People have asked if she likes Play-Doh….I don’t know, but I’m pretty sure she’d down a container of Play-Doh like it was nothing, so we haven't introduced her to that wonderful stuff yet! (I had just come back from running in this picture, so that’s why I’m looking so sweaty and disheveled.)
This dog has adopted us. None of the neighbors know who he belongs to, but he comes every evening in time to get in on the goodies from the slop bucket and then sleeps in our yard. He gets all excited when we come out of the house, just like a real pet. 
No comments:
Post a Comment