Bright Eyed
I remember Guildy as a newborn being awake periodically throughout the day, but Hadley likes to get it all over with right away in the morning. She has been getting up about 6 and stays awake until 10 or 11. Then she's pretty much shot and has to sleep the rest of the day....and night except for waking up to eat. So far she has been a super happy, laid back baby. But who wouldn't be pleasant with 19-20 hours of sleep a day:o)

I remember Guildy as a newborn being awake periodically throughout the day, but Hadley likes to get it all over with right away in the morning. She has been getting up about 6 and stays awake until 10 or 11. Then she's pretty much shot and has to sleep the rest of the day....and night except for waking up to eat. So far she has been a super happy, laid back baby. But who wouldn't be pleasant with 19-20 hours of sleep a day:o)
Guildy and Hadley
Here are a couple pictures of the two kiddos. I think I see fear on Hadley's face. You'd be scared too if you were a newborn in the hands of the Guildster!
Guildy and Hadley and Dad-ley
Watching The Wizard of Oz on Christmas morning while I slept in a little. Ho! Ho! Ho! Can you feel the holiday spirit:o)
No comments:
Post a Comment