Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Kids This Week

I looked out the living room window onto the porch to see Guildy scaling the bars on the windows. I am actually surprised it took her so long to figure out she could climb them! Today Guildy was reading the Bunny Book to Hadley. Check out Guildy's sweet outfit. Dress up is the best when you're two!
Guildy loves doing anything in the kitchen...in this case cutting up canned peaches with a butter knife.
Hadley has decided sucking her thumb is the thing to do. Note the rejected pacifier next to her ear.
And the walker is a great way to motate, even if she can only go backward.
Yason, pictured below, and Alexander, another boy at the Children's Centre next door, caught this iguana yesterday. They shot him with the homemade sling shot that Yason is holding in his other hand. It stunned it enough so they could catch it. The poor critter was hit in the eye, but aside from partial blindness (and probably a heck of a headache), he is doing fine. He is currently tied up outside their apartment. Not sure what the boys have in mind for his ultimate fate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It just makes my day whenever I check your blog and find new pictures!! Your girls are so darn cute =D And I'm so excited to see you soon!!