Saturday, September 13, 2008

This Week's Pics

Our Recent Visitors

Over Labor Day weekend, Jolene, Josie, Johannah, and Patti stayed with us for a night. We got to meet littel Johannah, and the girls got to play a little.


Johannah is as sweet as she is cute!Two little girls with two BIG personalities:o)


Our Most Recent Hike

Josh had a few hours off one morning last week, so we hiked up to the "M" just outside of town. We can see this popular landmark from our back door, and Guildy has been fascinated with it since we moved here, so she was very interested to see it up close and find out what it was made out of.


Hadley's Recent Faces

Hadley's "scrunchy face" keeps us entertained on a fairly regular basis. She does it when she's happy...or excited...or about to get mad...pretty much any occasion.The deep concentration necessary to eat Rice Chex.

1 comment:

The 5 Jos said...

woohoo, I made the blog! I need to get copies of those pics of the kids. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures. I'm so bad about taking pictures of friends. I just get too involved with visiting. I completely forget.

You are completely right about the 2 little girls with big attitudes. They were hilarious, not to mention my mom entertaining them. So fun. It was so great to see you.