I love the almost-4-year-old outlook on the world.
Awhile back, I overheard this conversation between Josh and Guildy as Josh was putting away some ammunition.
Guildy: Can I see that?
Josh: No.
Guildy: Why not?
Josh: Because guns and ammunition are only for adults.
Guildy: Oh. When I get married will you get a gun for my husband?
Josh: If it’s still legal to buy guns, I will for sure.
Guildy: And I want a big, white dress for my wedding. And a mixer, too.
Apparently all you need for a successful marriage is a gun, a dress, and mixer:o)
Yesterday she was looking out the window at the puffy clouds and said, “The clouds look like giant, shiny, water vaporous muffins.” Nice adjectives.
And this morning at breakfast, she said, "Did you know the world is spinning, but we can't feel it? I think it's a miracle!" And when you think about it, I guess maybe it is:o)
Hadley doesn’t say anything too funny yet, but she says words pretty much non-stop. Soon she will be able to contribute her phrases and observations to the blog.
1 comment:
Guildy is hilarious! I really enjoyed Josh's answer to the gun question!!!
Post a Comment