Sunday, June 20, 2010
Chris & Charity's Amazing Wedding
I had the honor of being in my best friend Charity's wedding last weekend. I think it was the classiest wedding I have ever been to!
The bridesmaids...Cousin Jennee, me, and Cousin Naomi
And their shoes. I was so excited to find this pair of Clark's (apparently a pretty expensive brand) with the original $70 price tag on the bottom for $1.75 at a second hand store.
It was cold. Fortunately the bride's attire allowed for long johns and leg warmers:o)
Hadley couldn't get enough of watching Charity and tried to follow her around the entire evening.
Circle girls...Jen, Charity, me, and Kristi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it! I'm totally stealing this pics from your blog. I love drag-and-drop functions ;-)
Uhh... *these pics
Are you sure you girls are not sisters! You look alike! Charity is beautiful! Congratulations to her!
GREAT pictures! I love the one of Charity with her long john and leg warmes. That is the best!!
Post a Comment