Samuel Jensen, a fellow Circle-ite serving at Hospital Loma de Luz in Honduras, sent this note out to his supporters about the hospital's current financial situation. It seems they are down to about 2 weeks worth of operating money. This has happened before, and God has has always been faithful to provide what is needed. Please pray for Loma de Luz!
"So, I feel fine telling you all this because I know you care, and if you want to give money, Im not touching a cent of it. All funds go through the hospital, and right now there is no money for the children's home, the hospital itself, or the farm after this next two weeks. We have already laid off a bunch of workers and have cut the little "fat" that there was. So keep praying for us all. If you do want to give, this is the address:
The Cornerstone Foundation
18384 West Lake Drive
Saucier, MS 39574
Missionaries keep talking about how to tactfully ask people if they would give towards the hospital in this time....... I just laughed because I don't feel that I have to be tactful when I'm not asking for myself. Also the organization it truly God's hands working here in Honduras to love and change lives, so if you feel led, awesome, if not.... go pray more. Hahaha, just kidding. Have a great day; I greatly appreciate you all because I know you are there behind me. samuel"
No comments:
Post a Comment