Josh (the cowboy:o) and Guildy during the pumpkin-or-watermelon carving contest.
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
One of these days, I will post an actual update of how and what we are doing, but for now I'll just stick to fun/silly stuff. The missionary community had a little Halloween party Sunday night. Shockingly, my girls were princesses. Fortunately, their princess dresses were still in storage here from last winter, so with just a little aluminum foil and cardboard, we were ready!
Josh (the cowboy:o) and Guildy during the pumpkin-or-watermelon carving contest.
The girls' pumpkin won the contest. It's the one with the face to Hadley's left.
A few other fun costumes. Samuel Jensen and his girlfriend Joelle....dressed up as each other:o)
Iain a.k.a William Wallace. To quote our resident Scotsman: "Do you really think the real William Wallace looked like Mel Gibson. Come on."
Josh (the cowboy:o) and Guildy during the pumpkin-or-watermelon carving contest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great updates! Athough I love to hear about the work you do, I also love the fun pcitures of you and your family. As soon as I get a computer I will update my blog. I am way behind! I am hoping that is in the near future (maybe today!).
Love ya!
Paula
Post a Comment