So last week, we made the journey to Florida and met a whole passel (is that really a word?) of Josh's family in Orlando. It was so nice to see Josh's dad and stepmom and sisters, plus his grandma and aunts and cousins who live in FL. Of course, my camera battery died, so we have yet another family trip with no pictures. Oh well. I can snag a few from facebook....one of the many benefits of social networking:o)
While in FL, we took in some of the sights of Disney World. Below are Josh and Zech and the girls marching around the Magic Kingdom. Guildy was old enough to enjoy the whole Disney she-bang....one of the many benefits of being related to me is that at age 5 she is big enough to go on the great big roller coasters!! Hadley was completely overstimulated by it all, so she and Talby and I got to spend some time together doing other things....watching movies, going to the park that was near our hotel, etc. It was too cold to go swimming while we were there. Actually, in my opinion, it was just plain TOO COLD!! There was one day with highs in the 50s. We about froze to death!! Pathetic, I know, for a native Montanan to have such thin blood!
I love how tutus are appropriate attire for any occasion when you're 3!

No comments:
Post a Comment