We travelled together to Miami, and for unknown reasons, the girls and I were assigned seats in First Class. It was an early morning flight, so the girls were well rested and happy and thoroughly enjoyed all the attention. I took pictures since I was pretty sure I might never have such royal treatment aboard an airplane again.
Guildy with her big breakfast. She sat all by herself across the aisle and was a very confident little first class traveler.
Upon arriving in Baltimore, Talby and I went to Pennsylvania to spend a few days with Jolene and her family. We had a good visit, enjoyed a quick trip to the Social Security Office to get Tably her very own number, and toured the Gettysburg battlefield, which was interesting and sad and kind of overwhelming. The whole area is dotted with monuments....below we are in front of the impressive Virginia monument. Talby didn't care to be in that photo.
The view from Little Roundtop. The stacked rocks were hastily put in place by soldiers for added protection.
A barn with a cannon ball hole.
After a few days in PA, I caught a ride down to VA to go to Samuel and Joelle's wedding. Ironically, I didn't get any pictures of that event. But I did get some of the replica Jamestown Colony. Here are Charity, Chris, Talby and me in an Indian lodge. 
And on one of the replica boats....
1 comment:
I love how excited Talby looks to be in a Indian hut replica. She puts us to shame with her enthusiasm =)
Post a Comment