Guildy has decided that her goat, Rosa, must be trained to be a pack goat. So Rosa gets several lessons per day practicing walking nicely with her little load of grass.
 |
| Rosa has actually become a fairly nice goat. For a long time we referred to her as "Satan's Goat" because she would rise up on her back legs, tilt her head menacingly, and strike her front hooves at whatever poor defenseless child was in her sights. She and her far less intelligent sister have also broken into my garden, crawled in the car and eaten the CA map out of my road atlas, and eaten the bark off an apple tree, among other offenses. More than once I've been within moments of slaughtering them on the spot. But then I always decide it would be more trouble than it would be worth. Plus I'm short on freezer space. |
No comments:
Post a Comment