Friday, September 22, 2006

Gramma Linda

We were so blessed to have Gramma Linda (Josh’s Mom) here for about 10 days. She is such a sport to brave Central American air and auto travel to come see us. But, like she says, “I’ll track you down no matter where you are in the world.”


I was sick for about a week when Linda was here, so she got to spend lots of quality time with Guildy…..playing with the hose, drawing, going swimming at the beach and rivers, and taking pictures. She went back home to California last Saturday, and I think she’s going to need some time to recover from the heat and busy-ness of keeping up with a one-year-old!

Some Honduran friends had a pinata for their kids for "Dia del Ninos," which is sort of like Mother's Day for kids. Guildy was pretty cute whacking at it with a wooden spoon:o)


No comments: