Guildy's Imagination
Today, Guildy pretended to be Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz....all day long. The dress is from a doll my Mom made for me when I was little...and it's on backward. In this picture, she is singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," and she watched the entire movie this afternoon and did all the actions just like Dorothy.
You can't pretend to be Dorothy without high heels. I actually thought this was really ingenious. She came downstairs with a pair of socks and said, "We just need two blocks, and then we'll have high heels." She wore them all day...even for her nap. I thought it looked pretty uncomfortable, but she was undaunted.
Hadley's an Animal
Josh was laying on the floor and Hadley wanted to know what he was doing....
1 comment:
I love the "block heels". And when you think about it, it can't be much more uncomfortable than real heels! So cute.
Miss you, friend.
Post a Comment