The Life and Adventures of Our Not-So-Little Family
Love the new pictures Linz! The girls are adorable as usual and I'm so happy you guys are getting settled in Circle. We'll see you soon!
I find it ironic that you commented on my blog last year about the happy memories of hunting Easter eggs in "the brown, barren, wind-swept Circle park". Now you have pics of your kids hunting eggs there. Lots of great memories!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Love the new pictures Linz! The girls are adorable as usual and I'm so happy you guys are getting settled in Circle. We'll see you soon!
I find it ironic that you commented on my blog last year about the happy memories of hunting Easter eggs in "the brown, barren, wind-swept Circle park". Now you have pics of your kids hunting eggs there. Lots of great memories!
Post a Comment