Monday, August 09, 2010
Summer Update
After a significant blogging hiatus, I have posted some pictures of our recent summer activites. We are still in Circle and will be here until September. Josh is roofing and has had a busy summer with work. The girls and I have been enjoying the warm weather after nearly freezing to death this spring. Circle has a couple parks, which we frequent, and we have made a couple trips to the Dredge Cuts at Ft. Peck to swim in the icy water. Guildy went to the summer reading program at the library and Hadley keeps us all on our toes with her antics and crazy ideas. Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the updates Linzy! I too have not been a good blogger this summer either. I did just do a quick update today also, but still have a lot more to do!
Me too Linz! Thanks for the update! I'm glad there were a couple in there where we could see your baby bump too. :)
And I forgot to mention - you look great!!
Post a Comment