Saturday, June 02, 2012

To Montana....and Oregon....and Back

A couple weeks ago, we made the trek up to Montana to retrieve a few things we had in storage there. Josh got his pickup and tools, which he had been missing terribly, and headed straight back to California. The girls and I spent a few extra days in Circle and Bozeman and went home through Oregon so we could visit my brother Lee. I did a pretty poor job of taking pictures, but here are a few that I did manage to get.
Four and five-year-olds just can't seem to produce a real smile for a picture. Hadley and Adelyn are severely plagued by this problem right now:o)

We finally got to meet baby Ava!! And doesn't her mama look gorgeous!

Dinner with the Egelines and the Bents.

The girls were in swimsuits our first day in Bozeman and in  snow the last day. This is the transitional season commonly referred to as "Sprinter" in Montana. 
 
The girls with Uncle LeeRoy in Oregon. Eastern Oregon is beautiful. I can see why he likes it so much there. 

My great uncle and aunt Phil and Mary. We got to see them twice on our way to and from Circle, and it was so nice to get caught up.  

No comments: