Well, after being sick with a kidney infection and in the hospital for a few days, Guildy seems to be better for real this time. She still has a couple days of antibiotics, but she is pretty much back to her normal self. Here are a few new pictures of her.

Guildy helping Josh fix a plug in.....

Guildy's most recent obsession is sitting. She sits down on anything that's the right height. So we brought in the block of wood, and she loves it. To think we spend money on expensive toys!

Grandma Linda sent Guildy a new swimming suit. Every girl needs a bikini!
2 comments:
Good to hear everyone is feeling better. Guildy is as preciously cute as ever! Got my postcard today and I couldn't decide whether to jump up and down in excitement or sit down and have a good cry. Insted, the postcard got its own special spot on the fridge. I just had to go back and correct four extreme typos so maybe now is not the time to comment... I love you!
and I just noticed the one that got away
*sigh*
Post a Comment