We're thankful that Guildy seems to have recovered from her nasty week-long bout with fever, puking, and diarrhea. In a recent email, my Mom said that my sick children will be the most worrisome thing in my whole life. I believe her! Anyway, Guildy is pretty much back to normal...eating good, playing hard. She just needs to gain a little weight. But that shouldn't take long. On days that I email, Guildy and I come to Mike and Peggy's house to use their internet. We always come after our lunch, but during their lunch time. Guildy always eats her normal lunch at home and then proceeds to eat at least as much or more with the Yost's. Does that sound like someone's Dad or what?
2 comments:
So happy to hear that Guildy is doing better. Our Josie had a rough time after her 2 month shots (fever and vomiting), and that in itself was worrisome for me. I can't imagine how worried you must have been. It's so great to read what you are doing. God be with you!
Jolene
She looks absolutly beautiful, as always!! I hope we can meet up soon! Love you....
Post a Comment