Monday, January 30, 2012

Visa Trippin'

In late December, we had to do a visa trip to renew the tourist visas that allow us to be in Honduras. Every trip starts with the requisite drive across Honduras to the airport in San Pedro Sula. The strange and bizarre sights on the highway always keep us entertained. Once we passed a circus with a huge lion riding on top of a truck. Nothing that exciting this trip, but it's always fun to marvel at the ingenuity demonstrated by the scrap metal buyers in their incredibly overloaded trucks.

 Upon arriving in CA, I promptly came down with a violent case of food poisoning, thanks, I'm sure, to TACA airlines. I guess that's what I get for breaking down and eating airplane food. Anyway, there aren't any pictures from those first few days of our trip, because I was quite incapacitated.
We got to help celebrate cousin Oly's first birthday. 
Guildy, Grandma Linda, Cousin Tilly, and Hadley


No comments: